Friday, May 7, 2010

6th Sunday of Easter

Posted by Bob Kenward on May 3, 2010

True Guide of the Church

Sunday May 9 2010 is the Sixth Sunday of Easter Year C
May 9 2010 – (5/9/2010) – Readings

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Listen to the
Readings

O God, let all the nations praise you!

“Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him.”
“Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.”
One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church

Acts 15:1-2, 22-29
Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8
Rev 21:10-14, 22-23
Jn 14:23-29

Sunday Bible Reflections by Dr Scott Hahn.

First Reading

…The apostles and elders, in agreement with the whole church,
decided to choose representatives
and to send them to Antioch
with Paul and Barnabas…

Responsorial Psalm

Let them make known your might to the children of Adam,
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
Your kingdom is a kingdom for all ages,
and your dominion endures through all generations.

I will praise your name for ever, my king and my God.

Second Reading

…The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation,
on which were inscribed the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb…

Gospel

My Peace I Leave You
My Peace I Give to You


The Advocate, the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in my name,
will teach you everything and remind you
of all that I told you.

ONE

HOLY

CATHOLIC AND

APOSTOLIC CHURCH

May the peoples praise you, O God;
may all the peoples praise you!
May God bless us, and may all the ends of the earth fear him!