Saturday, December 1, 2007

GLORY SONGS - DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

Due to frequent visits to this entry I've refreshed the links! See also the side bar and check out Streaming Audio of SFC Hong Kong website.
  1. My God Reigns
  2. Fix My Eyeas on Jesus
  3. Prepare the Way
  4. Blessed
  5. With You
  6. Now That You're Near
  7. Glory, Glory Lord
  8. Whom Shall I Fear
  9. Sure Foundation
  10. By Your Side
  11. For The Sake of the Call
  12. God Is Enough
  13. Nothing More
  14. One Day
  15. All About You
  16. Thirst For You
  17. Consume Me
  18. Everyday
  19. Power Of Your Love
  20. I Offer My Life
  21. Your Love Is Extravagant
  22. You Said
  23. Strong Arm
  24. King of Majesty
  25. Here I Am To Worship
  26. Jesus The Same
  27. I Will Exalt The One
  28. Heaven
TIP:
Right-click niyo po ang kanta tapos open niyo to another TAB or WINDOW tapos pwede niyo ng pakinggan o download.
GLORY SONGS WITH CHORDS