Friday, November 28, 2008

WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING...

GOD IS TRULY SO GREAT!

I just can't get enough of this song - so beautiful!

Last night I delivered the CO Talk # 4 to a 4-month old household only as pinch hitter for T2 JM who can't make it back in time from a long travel and boy, I was so glad coz I went home more enlightened.

The talk is entitled "Our Christian Culture in CFC" and God's message is about our covenant with our God and with one another. We are to be His people, and our lives are to reflect our intimate relationship with Him. We are called together in CFC to live out a common life.

And, here is where this song of Sanctus Real perfectly fit into the picture. The lyrics aptly sum up the whole talk of giving up our old self, being selfless, loving one another and entering into Jesus' new covenant of LOVE.

It was really a perfect night, T2 Steve introduced this song during the mood setting, it was T2 Noel's birthday celebration after the HH and I went home not only with take home of pancit luglug and bibingkang Cavite but with God's very clear message to me from this household.

I have no regret joining Couples for Christ 11 years ago, I'm happy serving the Lord 11 years after and I see no reason for me to stop making myself and my family available to do God's work.

Here is God's message...

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what you really want from me
I give everything, I surrender...

Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there is peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
But I'm giving in to something Heavenly
Something Heavenly!
...
CODA:

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and LET EVERYTHING OUT!