Sunday, April 20, 2008

ANOTHER VERSION OF OUR 2008 THEME SONG

      • YOU'RE MY DISCIPLES
Posted by RP Tesoro on SFCGLOBAL.ORG

Listen, learn, teach and enjoy. Another version of the song for our Theme this year. (John 13:34-35)



YOU`RE MY DISCIPLES
by Kirby Llaban


Intro:G -- D -- Em - D - C - G (2X)

G D
There is no greater love
Em D C D
Than to lay your life for a friend
G D
Lord I'm saved by your blood
Em D C D
My sins are wiped away, my spirit renewed

Refrain:
Em G
You have called me by name
C Dsus/F# - Em
And I'll follow you 'til the end
G
Lord teach me your ways
C G C D
Your will is my command, I will obey

Chorus:
G
You said love one another
D
As I have love you
Em
By this all will know
C D
That you're my disciples (2x)
G - D Em C - D
You?re my disciples

Coda:
G D
We will love each other
Em C D
As long as we shall live (4x)

REPEAT CHORUS 2X

Ending:
G - D Em C - D
You?re my disciples (2X)


(right click, choose Save Link As/Save Target)