Monday, March 23, 2009

Song: MOVE by Joshua

RPSong: MOVE
Posted by RP Tesoro on 3/3/2009 11:57:40 PM

Due to popular demand, here is the song MOVE, sung and heard during the SFC ICon. Enjoy!




Move
Words and Music by Mike Serapio

Intro: D–Bm–G-D

Verse I.
D
The future is bright
..................Bm
With you on my side
.....................................A
My fears are now all gone
......................D
For in you I belong

II.
D
Im letting go of the past
............................................Bm
Holding on to you at the very last
............................................A
In your arms I won’t let go
............................................G - D/F# - Em - D/F#
For in you my heart will grow
........................G - D/F# - A ---
My heart will grow

Chorus:
...........D.............D/C#
I will move I will run
...........Bm.........................G
I will climb the highest mountain
........D..................A................G
For you are my priceless Gold
............D..........D/C#
Ill be swift ill be bold
....................Bm...............................G
From this land ill conquer to the world
...........D................A..................G
For you are my king and my God
..............(Intro)
I will move


III. (do verse I chord pattern)
My heart now it sings
With you light it brings
Im looking on to the future
For in you I am secure

IV. (do verse II chord pattern)
Now my life is in your hands
Your love I truly understand
Im giving all to you
For your promise is so true
Is so true


Repeat Chorus 2x


Coda:
...........(intro)
I will move...

DOWNLOAD MUSIC
Right click here and choose Save As to download "demo" audio file