Sunday, March 1, 2009

SONGWRITING FESTIVAL: Share your songs



That's right, we are going to give it a try, so by NOVEMBER 2009 we hope to COLLECT, SELECT and COMPILE our-very-own-1st-ever-all-original-KAYESAY...

EXISTING TO EVANGELIZE
PW
Volume 1


Here are 3 song lyrics submitted by T2 Gene. BTW, he submitted a total 8 song materials...


Entry # 4 Forward In Christ

Forward in Christ we march and rise With hearts lift high our lord on high We sing with joy weep in sorrow The sins we know we will not follow Gathering people family and all For God our savior our name he call Live our life in path that’s right Life in darkness you made it bright Prepare the way prepare the way Our Lord Christ Jesus in on his way Bend your knees and solemnly pray Our Lord Christ Jesus our sins he pay My feet he light with words of might His way is sure his promises endure Empower me so I maybe A soul so willing to follow thee Enemies come they will not succeed For in my heart your words I heed Wisdom, courage and love you give We march and rise forward in Christ Forward we go…

Entry # 5 Yes To You

The day I knew my time has come My life I see what I become I see a man hang on the wall His cross so big my sins befall Lord I regret that it’s only now I come to you and then I vow Life is nothing compared to you Who loved me so and gave me You Yes to you I say out loud Yes I say you made me proud My life you changed I owe to you My sweet Lord Jesus I love you Yes to you I say it again Yes I mean my sweet refrain You lift me up among all men Yes O Lord I say amen Yes to you and yes again Life I’ve lost now I regain Help me Lord not to forget To answer yes for all I can Yes to you…


Entry # 7 Christian Life Program

Christian Life Program is what it’s called People think they’ll die out bored Until the day you came and stay Believe in God the speaker say The sins you had the sins you knew Was stirred up well inside of you Shame you felt for what you do You see your life flashed back to you Like stream cold water pour down on me My Lord your word cleanses me I come to learn your love for me There’s no beginning never ending I stretched my hand and lift them high For you my Lord I can’t deny Salvation came to me I pray On that spirit filled baptism day Then I wonder what I shall do To spread your word and your love to I give my life and soul to you Fulfill the promise I made with you Now CLP is at its end We gathered all in one weekend Dedicated servants all we come Couples for Christ we did become