Sunday, April 19, 2009

COME FOLLOW ME: Entry # 6


COME FOLLOW ME
Words: T2 Gene
Music: T2 Jojo T.

Lord you said come follow me

Lord I answered I am not ready

Come to me I beg of thee

No not yet you see I’m busy

Then my life becomes a mess

The things I had you did not bless

One night I come to realize

Life is nothing without Christ


CHORUS:

I searched for you I’ve search out far

I could not find just where you are

Until a voice inside of me

Say fear not my child for I am near

My heart my soul my mind my strength

I give to you without restraint

My life with you is ever changed

The day my Lord you called me friend


CODA:

Now you said come follow me
Now I answered so willingly
I’ll give my all my best to thee
O Lord Jesus just stay with me

(Chorus 2x)

My life with you is ever changed
The day my Lord you called me friend