Monday, March 8, 2010

CHRISTIAN LIFE PROGRAM

12. CHRISTIAN LIFE PROGRAM

Words: Gene Alvarado
Music: C2CD

Intro: D9-A9-G-A9

D-A-G-A
Christian Life Program is what it’s called
People think they’ll die out bored
Until the day you came and stay
Believe in God the speaker says


D-A-G-A
The sins you had the sins you knew
Was stirred up well inside of you
Shame you felt for what you do
You see your life flashed back to you


CHORUS:

D--G-A-D-Dsus
Like stream cold water pour down on me
My Lord your word cleanses me
I come to learn your love for me
There’s no beginning never ending


D-A-G-A
I stretched my hand and lift them high
For you my Lord I can’t deny
Salvation came to me I pray
On that spirit filled baptism day


D-A-G-A
Then I wonder what I shall do
To spread your word and your love to
I give my life and soul to you
Fulfill the promise I made with you

(repeat CHORUS)

D-A-G-A
Now CLP is at its end
We gathered all in one weekend
Dedicated servants all we come
Couples for Christ we did become