Monday, March 1, 2010

FORWARD IN CHRIST WEEKEND



FORWARD IN CHRIST
Words: T2 Gene Alvarado
Music: C2CD


CHORUS:
Forward in Christ we march and rise
With hearts lift high our lord on high
We sing with joy weep in sorrow
The sins we know we will not follow

Gathering people family and all
For God our savior our name he call
Live our life in path that’s right
Life in darkness you made it bright

BRIDGE 1:
Prepare the way prepare the way
Our Lord Christ Jesus in on his way
Bend your knees and solemnly pray
Our Lord Christ Jesus, our sins he pay


(CHORUS)


My feet he light with words of might
His way is sure his promises endure
Empower me so I maybe
A soul so willing to follow thee

BRIDGE 2:
Enemies come they will not succeed
For in my heart your words I heed
Wisdom, courage and love you give
We march and rise forward in Christ

(CHORUS)

Forward we go…