Monday, March 8, 2010

FORWARD IN CHRIST

5. FORWARD IN CHRIST
Words: T2 Gene Alvarado
Music: C2CD


INTRO: D9-A9-G-A9

CHORUS:

D-A-G-A
Forward in Christ we march and rise
With hearts lift high our lord on high
We sing with joy weep in sorrow
The sins we know we will not follow

D-A-G-A
Gathering people family and all
For God our savior our name he call
Live our life in path that’s right
Life in darkness you made it bright

BRIDGE1:
D A G A
Prepare the way prepare the way
D pause
Our Lord Christ Jesus in on his way
A pause
Bend your knees and solemnly pray
G pause A
Our Lord Christ Jesus, our sins he pay

D-A-G-A
My feet he light with words of might
His way is sure his promises endure
Empower me so I maybe
A soul so willing to follow thee

BRIDGE 2:
D A
Enemies come they will not succeed
G D
For in my heart your words I heed
D A
Wisdom, courage and love you give
G A
We march and rise forward in Christ

CHORUS

Forward we go…