Monday, March 8, 2010

LORD OF LIGHT

7. LORD OF LIGHT

Words:
T2 Gene Alvarado
Music:
T2 Jojo Thiam




Intro: G A D D7


CHORUS:
G A F#m Bm
Tears will fall, and walls will crumble
Em A7 D D7
For Lord your children answer your call
G A F#m Bm
We hear, we feel and alas we see
G A7 D (F#)
Your light forever shines on me


Em A

Lord you came into my life
D Bm
You made everything right
Em A
My prayers and petitions at night
D D7
Were granted at the first light
G A
Lord you came at the right time
F#m Bm
The very day you call me mine
G A
My life became an open line
G A D D7
Of love and worship to thine

(Chorus)

Em A
Lord you blessed me and kept me
D Bm
In your loving bosom you groomed me
Em A
To be a disciple and witness to thee
D D7
My love for you; forever will be
G A
Lord of light, Lord of might
F#m Bm
Send your warriors to your fight
G A
Evangelizing your people with glee
G A D D7
Brothers and sisters we will be

(Chorus 2x)

G A7 G Gm D
Your light forever shines on me